Learn with the Masters in Earth School
Each month a different theme is explored.
Each month experts are invited to share their wisdom with you.
The people interviewed are genuine experts and leaders in their field of expertise.
People who can help you or who have something important to say to the rest of us.
How much does it cost to join?
The seats in the main auditorium are free. This is where experts share their solutions to a monthly topic. You can subscribe to the free calls by signing in for a call as it happens or by registering in Earth School. This gives you access to lots of free resources in the member’s zone and notifications of forthcoming calls.
Then there are also specialist classes leading off from the main auditorium. These classes are paid.
|The first series of paid classes in Earth School are with the world authority on hand analysis, Richard Unger.
Richard is the genius behind modern hand analysis with over 40 years experience in this field. Every month we explore hand markers with Richard related to Earth School’s Monthly theme.
You can subscribe monthly, or you can purchase calls individually after the event has taken place.
Tuesdays with Richard
Now you can learn directly from Richard Every Tuesday in Earth School.
First Tuesday of the month – Topic call **NEW SERIES** The life lessons
Second Tuesday of the month – Hand analysis practical -Advanced Threading
Third and forth Tuesdays – Hand shapes – the advanced archetypes.
Why Join Earth School’s Inner Circle?
- Benefits for everyone
- Get a fresh view and hear Richard’s wisdom on each topic
- Learn how to use your hands to see yourself and your potential more clearly
- Learn to work with your purpose and life lesson as a daily practice and for conscious partnership
- Have your fingerprints analyzed free of charge when you join Earth School’s Inner Circle
Benefits for hand analysts:
- Stay up to date with Richard’s latest work
- Learn directly from the man behind modern hand analysis
- Update and correct your hand analysis data base monthly
- Learn how to correctly identify markers
- Deepen your understanding of the finer differences between markers
- Be able to offer genuine solutions based on expert advice by specialists in the field under discussion.
- Get additional insight, support and encouragement from Jena Griffiths. Jena has a degree in psychology plus several years experience as a hand analyst.
Forthcoming dates with Richard:
Full schedule of Earth School calls in 2013
with Richard Unger and Jena Griffiths
- Jan 22 Gina rehab – How to recover and live your type
- Jan 29 Advanced threading – Gina rehab
- Feb 5 Delicious Dilemmas – Finding the key to a hand
- Feb 12 Advanced Threading – Delicious Dilemmas
- Feb 19 Advanced hand shapes – Master of My Domain
- Feb 26 Advanced hand shapes – Master of My Domain
- Mar 5 Life Lesson Topic Call – Left Jupiter Lesson
- Mar 12 Advanced threading – Left Jupiter Lesson
- Mar 19 Advanced hand shapes – The Red Queen
- Mar 26 Advanced hand shapes – The Red Queen
- Apr 2 Life Lesson Topic Call – Right Jupiter
- Apr 9 Advanced threading
- Apr 23 Advanced hand shapes – Hot Ideas
- Apr 30 Advanced hand shapes – Hot Ideas
- May 7 Life Lesson Topic Call – Left Saturn
- May 14 Advanced threading
- May 21 Advanced hand shapes – The Actress
- May 28 Advanced hand shapes – The Actress
- Jun 4 Life Lesson Topic Call – Right Saturn
- Jun 11 Advanced threading
- Jun 18 Advanced hand shapes – Doctor, Lawyer, Guide
- Jun 25 Advanced hand shapes – Doctor, Lawyer, Guide
- Jul 2 Life Lesson Topic Call – Left Apollo
- Jul 9 Advanced threading
- Aug 20 Life Lesson Topic Call – Right Apollo
- Aug 27 Advanced threading
- Sep 3 Life Lesson Topic Call – Left Mercury
- Sep 10 Advanced threading
- Sep 17 Advanced hand shapes – Inner Inquiry
- Sep 24 Advanced hand shapes – Inner Inquiry
- Oct 1 Life Lesson Topic Call – Right Mercury
- Oct 8 Advanced threading
- Oct 22 Advanced hand shapes – The Artisan
- Oct 29 Advanced hand shapes – The Artisan
- Nov 5 Life Lesson Topic Call – Left Thumb
- Nov 12 Advanced threading
- Nov 19 Advanced hand shapes – The Musician
- Nov 26 Advanced hand shapes – The Musician
- Dec 3 Life Lesson Topic Call – Right Thumb
- Dec 10 Advanced threading
March to December 2013 – Topic calls:
Life lessons – how to live your exalted possibilities
We will run through a different lesson each month
and explore how to turn your lesson into your gift.
No calls during the last 3 weeks of July
No calls during the first 2 weeks August
Oct 15 – no call
Register here for the monthly topic calls with Richard.
Register for more than one call per month
Previous calls in the series
Here are some of the topics already covered: Depression, Can’t Say No, Burnout, Indecision, Solving Relationship Problems, Dealing with the Inner critic, Crossroad choices – A Life in Transition, Life on a rollercoaster, Responsibility vs Irresponsibility, Succcess vs Failure, Family Complications and more.
Purchase previous topic classes here.
Earth School Post Grad
|Besides the monthly topic calls, there are also advanced threading classes with Richard Unger every month.
This is a post grad class for advanced and master hand analysts. Beginner hand analysts are welcome.
Nothing beats jumping into the deep end for rapid learning.
Find out more about these advanced threading calls here.
There’s a discount if you plan to join more than one class per month:
If you have any further queries contact Jena via email.
Looking forward to having you with us in this growing community.
What people are saying
I’ve being reading hands for 16 years and teaching Richard’s system for
11 years. I subscribe to Jena’s classes with him because each time at
least 20% is new material. It helps to maintain an exceptionally high
standard and I like to pass this on to my own students.
Richard has such a deep intuitive wisdom about hands and combined with
Jena’s probing questions rich new material rises to the surface.
Thanks Jena for making this series available. It’s a fantastic way for
us to access all the wisdom that Richard hasn’t yet written down.
- Pascal Stoessel
Jena’s Earth School hosting Richard Unger is extremely educational,
reinforcing and fun. Richard’s wit makes the lectures entertaining
and therefore the information easy to recall. The documents
prepared by Richard and Jena include clear hand prints and notes relating
to all of the markings discussed. I highly recommend both the lecture series
and the advanced threading calls to anyone.
I am grateful for nuggets of Richard’s 40+ years of experience
to be shared in the clearest and crispest way possible.
Thanks Jena for making this series available.
“I am really enjoying the pace of the calls and the breadth of
information covered on each subject. A simple concept like heart lines
expands quickly into a discussion of all line configurations in the hand.
Exciting and invigorating to listen to and expand your database of hands in
a whole new way. Looking forward to tuning into next week.”
- Brent Bruning
Earth School just keeps getting better and better!
The Threading call with Richard was so informative and delightful…
the interplay between you and Richard sets the stage for a relaxed atmosphere
of insight, wisdom and knowledge. Richard so eloquently brought forth the
human drama of delicious dilemmas within each print, (and the most important aspect for me),
the antidote, the remedy, the tool box for positive change to live one’s full potential!
Keep up the good work!!
- Christie Phillips
“My Tuesdays are sacred.” Danielle Tonassi, Canada
” I want to thank you so much for these calls with Richard. I can’t begin to tell you what a difference they are making for me in my ability to more confidently work with people. The information is invaluable and I this is an amazing opportunity you have created for those in the hand analysis world. So thank you a million times over!!!!”
- Linda Salazar
“Jena, your “Tuesday’s with Richard” Hand Analysis classes are BRILLIANT, ILLUMINATING and INSIGHTFUL.
I’m thrilled to listen in each week. Thanks for all you do to bring these calls to the world!”
- Shannon Montana
“The interviews are fantastic!!! What a treasure chest of knowledge…and so helpful for hand analysts at ANY level of their hand analysis career. Well done. I like the fact that the series of interviews is centered around a clear topic (element & mythology), and the fact that it is continuous (16 interviews spread over 2 years). Your eyes and mind become drilled to look for these hand shape archetypes.
The “hand shapes review and recap” you e-mailed to your members this morning is great. It is really incredible what you do for your members. Do you ever sleep?”
Earth School Free Call Archives – Earth School Future Calls – Earth School Richard Replays