By Jena Griffiths | December 13, 2010
Our next interview will be with Sue Rasmussen of www.unclutter-organize-transform.com.
We’ll be exploring the relationship between clutter and indecision and why the the two go hand in hand.
Date: 14 December 2010
Time: 8 pm Switzerland/Central Europe, 2 pm NY, 11am US Pacific, 7pm UK, 9 pm SA
Topic: Solving indecision and clutter
During the call you’ll learn about:
- 7 types of clutter and Sue’s pyramid
- how clutter affects your energy
- how clutter and indecision are related
- what to do about indecision
- what to do when you’re feeling really stuck
- what effect clutter has on your business
- Why do most approaches to clearing clutter not work?
- Why do most approaches to making decisions not work?
Who is Sue Rasmussen?
Sue Rasmussen is a Master Certified Coach, writer, and speaker. She is internationally recognized for her straight-forward, practical, down-to-earth approach and enthusiastic style of showing people how to unclutter, organize, and stage their home and life.