By Jena Griffiths | October 1, 2010
On Sunday, 24 October 2010 I’ll be interviewing Italian psychiatrist Dr Raffaella Ada Colombo on the relationship between mood swings and sleeping patterns. And what this has to do with you feeling confident and unstoppable without taking drugs.
Dr Colombo heads a psychiatric hospital in Italy but she is also a respected Jungian analyst. She lectures regularly at ISAP (the International School of Analytical Psychology) in Zürich Switzerland.
During the call with Dr Colombo you’ll learn:
– simple steps you can take right now to manage your moods without taking medication.
– Why people often slip into depression just when they’re feeling unstoppable
– How to make sure this isn’t you.
– how insomnia and other sleep irregularities are just one side of the pendulum swing
– What other steps you can take to protect your mental health.
– How to help family or close friends who suffer from depression, melancholy or mood swings.
Join us for this call live on Sunday 24 October 2010 at 2pm (Central Europe Time) and ask your questions directly to Dr Colombo.
This call takes place in the free auditorium of Earth School. If you can’t make the call, register anyway to get instant access to the replay.
Once registered you can type in any questions you have about mood swings into the box provided.
We will try to get to all questions asked during the call.
See you on the call!
Topics: Depression Cures | Comments Off on How sleep affects mood swings. Interview with Dr Raffaella Colombo
Comments are closed.